MARIE CURIE CONFERENCE – TORINO 1-2 JULY 2008
Who can participate? This conference is exclusively for Marie Curie Fellows. Non-Marie
Curie fellows are advised to register to the main ESOF conference only. The number of
fellows that can attend is limited therefore fellows are advised to register early as registration
is on a 'first come–first served' basis.
What does the fee cover? The registration fee of € 300 covers participation in both the Marie Curie and ESOF conferences. It is not possible to register only for the Marie Curie conference but fellows are, of course, not obliged to stay for the ESOF conference.
Who pays? Participation costs can be charged to the Marie Curie grant. There is budget for participation to such events in the allowances the host institution receives. It is typically category D or E expenses for Marie Curie Actions.
Fellows should NOT pay for participation expenses from their salary.Registration for Marie Curie Fellows: https://www.esof2010.org/mariecurie/
Deadline: 21st May 2010
What is ESOF2010? A unique opportunity to influence the future of science in Europe
The mission of the Euroscience Open Forum (ESOF) is to provide both the European and the international science communities with an open platform for debate and communication. It presents and profiles Europe's leading research trends in the sciences, humanities and social sciences. It is an opportunity to discuss and influence the future of research and innovation in Europe.
- Discover new trends and directions in research, business, science policy and funding
- Network with leaders of the international science community
- Communicate your research and ideas to an international audience
- Participate in the debate, discussion and excitement of European science and technology
- Meet and talk to scientific journalists from Europe and around the world
- Develop your career, your future projects and your contacts
Find out more about ESOF: http://www.esof2010.org